Licencia PT

• 5 respuestas
    • ttesone
      ttesone
      Black
      Registro: 08-24-2007 Artículos: 3.068
      Tenés que seguir las instrucciones del mail... Instalar el PokerTracker y luego mandar el Product ID que te figura en Help/About.

A mi me llegó ese mail hoy pero no por lo del PAH
    • leprozen
      leprozen
      Bronce
      Registro: 10-09-2007 Artículos: 158
      ya lo tenia instalado de antesy en el product id no dice nada :baby:

ahh perdon el prodcut id si lo tengo .. a donde lo mando?
    • ttesone
      ttesone
      Black
      Qué dice el mail que te mandaron?
    • leprozen
      leprozen
      Bronce
      Registro: 10-09-2007 Artículos: 158
      Hello,

Thank you for registering Poker Tracker through PokerStrategy.de. This license is for the use of Poker Tracker VERSION 2 until Poker Tracker 3 is released at which point you will be able to upgrade to PT3 for FREE.

To complete the process, please send me your product ID, located on the Help/About Poker Tracker window, so that I can generate a registration code for you. If you have not yet downloaded and installed the program, please do so now. Here is a link to the download page: http://www.pokertracker3.com/products/PTH/download.php

PLEASE NOTE: If you reply to me from a different email address than PokerStrategy has on file for you then I need to know what address you have registered with them. That is the only way I can verify your order.

ATTENTION WINDOWS VISTA USERS: If the program becomes unregistered after you close and reopen it then you must make sure you are running the program correctly as detailed on the download page - http://www.pokertracker3.com/products/PTH/download.php - After you have verified the product ID no longer changes, please email us back with the new product ID and a new code will be sent to you.

THIS LICENSE IS NOT FOR RESALE!!! If you want to give your license to someone else that is fine but you are not entitled to sell it. If you are giving your license to someone I need to know BEFORE you are sent a reg. code. If you are sent a reg. code and then tell me it's too late.

Pat Isaac

No dice a donde mandarlo , o tal vez dicey no entendi 8o
    • ttesone
      ttesone
      Black
      To complete the process, please send me your product ID, located on the Help/About Poker Tracker window, so that I can generate a registration code for you.
      Está bastante clarito... Jaja. Tenés que responderle el mail enviándole el product ID