Neteller. Bienvenida???

• LosAses
      LosAses
      Bronce
      Registro: 09-30-2008 Artículos: 10.367
      Hola, ayer a la tarde me asociè a Neteller, seguì todos los pasos como dice la página inicial para inscribirte y mandé los documentos. Me llegó recién hoy (al otro día, para los que lean el msj tarde) un mail , una respuesta de ellos desde un mail suyo: communications@neteller.com con lo siguiente:

This message contains graphics. If you do not see the graphics, click here to view.

Start using your NETELLER
      account today

Dear Leonardo,

Welcome to the NETELLER Payment Network - the secure way to pay and play!

Sign in now and find out why we're trusted
      by millions:

Free instant transfers to thousands of your favourite sites
      Lots of deposit options to fund your NETELLER account
      ATM cards for instant cash withdrawals and free point-of-sale anywhere MasterCard® is accepted
      Online cards with one-time use numbers that can't be stolen
      Quick online money transfers perfect for funding fantasy leagues or paying back your buddies
      Connect with NETELLER
      Make sure you add NETELLER to your safe sender list to stay up-to-date on new products and promotions. For the very latest info, check out our blog or follow us on twitter.

Questions?
      Visit our Online Help page for instant answers to all your questions. For one-on-one assistance with your first deposit, request a call back.

The NETELLER Payment Network

Net+ cards are issued by Conister Trust Limited. MasterCard is a registered trademark of MasterCard International Inc.

EMAIL SECURITY ZONE: This email was sent to leocapo1984@hotmail.com by the NETELLER Payment Network. To learn more about our industry leading security, click here.

© NEOVIA. All rights reserved. NETELLER (UK) Limited is authorised and regulated by the FSA (Financial Services Authority). Trademarks are the property of NEOVIA Financial™ Plc, Audax House, Finch Road, Douglas, Isle of Man, IM1 2PT.

DIGO, ME IMAGINO QUE ESTO ES SOLO UN MENSAJE PUBLICITARIO DE NETELLER NO??? CUANTO TARDAN EN MANDARTE LA RESPUESTA QUE ESTÁ TODO OK??? TENGO QUE ESPERAR???
  • 7 respuestas