$5.00
      SB(Hero):
      $25.00
      BB:
      $5.50
      MP1:
      $28.55

Preflop: Hero is SB with A, T.
      2 folds, MP3 calls $0.25, 2 folds, Hero raises to $1.25, BB folds, MP3 calls $1.00.

Flop: ($2.75) T, K, 7 (2 players)
      Hero bets $1.50, MP3 calls $1.50.

Turn: ($5.75) 8 (2 players)
      Hero checks, MP3 checks.

River: ($5.75) A (2 players)
      Hero checks, MP3 bets $9.50, Hero calls $9.50.

Final Pot: $24.75.
  • 5 respuestas
    • Dante63s
      Dante63s
      Bronce
      Registro: 01-16-2009 Artículos: 5.523
      Yo apostaria siempre ese river, no me gusta el check/call... El villano se va dar check/behind con Kx, Tx, 7x.

Si el villano nos resube poco, podemos pagar. Si mete una apuesta exagerada, nos podemos tirar, siendo un 70/20 creo que subiría JQ preflop, pero son MUY pocas manos...

JQ no?

Saludos,
      Dante :f_cool:
    • samy4ever
      samy4ever
      Black
      Registro: 04-02-2008 Artículos: 18.682
      Hola Kauan!

Bienvenido ;)

Sorry por tardar un poco en contestar la mano.

He's a fish and he can have a random hand here. However, the K can beat us so I like your check on the turn: pot control is fine here, even though he has a VPIP of ~70 we don't wanna play a big pot with second pair.

On the river I don't understand why you just check here! He will check behind hundreds of hands that can pay a bet withouth much problems... Such as Kx, KQ, K9-, QT as well (he's a fish) and Ax maybe.

I would bet on the river, about 4$ because I think that we are more times ahead than behind.

And if he reraises we must reconsider what to do depending on his bet but I don't think he will reraise an A with low kiker... The only problem is that he can also have a worse double pair and not just the straight, so depending on the amount of his reraise, I would either call or fold. But most of the times I would call because the only possible hands which we are behind are 9J (if he hits his gutshot on the turn, nh...) and QJ.

Kind regards,
      Samy
    • kauan18
      kauan18
      Bronce
      Registro: 02-14-2009 Artículos: 3.259
      En el river yo apenas check com la intecion que lo vijjano Bet as bluff, mas o vilain me faz uma overbet, isto me deixou em una situacion marginal.
      Como dito Samy, agora vejo que Bet en el river és una jogada mais profitabile

Hola Samy e todos de la comunidad, gracias por el comentario. Si desea, puede contestar en español. :D

Gracias, abrazos de Brazil
    • samy4ever
      samy4ever
      Black
      Registro: 04-02-2008 Artículos: 18.682
      Hi Kauan!

The problem here is the fact that you don't know if he's gonna bet or not so you are just guessing. The times he will check behind are higher than the ones he will bet so the bet is better here ;)

BTW, what do you understand better, English or Spanish? I don't care whatsoever so you decide!

Samy
    • kauan18
      kauan18
      Bronce
      Registro: 02-14-2009 Artículos: 3.259
      Espanhol hehehe