Belgian moving to Spain: questions regarding options

• oewems
      oewems
      Bronce
      Registro: 10-28-2007 Artículos: 657
      Hi

I didn't really know where to go with my question. After i searched the internet I still didn't find a real (recent) answer, so I post it in here. My guess is Spanish people know best :)
      I'm sorry for posting in English, no habla Espagnole yet.. give me some time :)

I'm moving to Spain in 2-3 months and start wondering if I could keep playing online. I'm only active on Pokerster.BE this moment because all other clients are blocked.

How is the situation in Spain ? I've read that the regulated market is locked of from foreign players and that the most popular clients are 888 and stars. How about their rake? Can I subscribe to them if I probably will leave my official adress where it is (in Belgium).

What's the situaton regarding playing not-regulated ? Are clients blocked ?

What's my best choice to do knowing I'm a micro-cashplay (i prefer zoom or the fast-formats) and am interested for max rakeback/enough traffic/...

Thanks in advance, and maybe we'll meet again ont the fora when i mastered Spanish.. Feel (free to answer in Spanish, i run it through google translate)

( google translate: english to spanish:
      hola

Yo realmente no sabía a dónde ir con mi pregunta . Después busqué en la internet todavía no he encontrado un verdadero ( reciente ) respuesta, así que lo pongo aquí . Mi conjetura es que la gente españoles saben mejor :)
      Lo siento por publicar en Inglés , no habla Espagnole todavía .. me dan algún tiempo :)

Me estoy mudando a España en 2-3 meses y empezar a preguntarse si podría seguir jugando en línea . Sólo soy activo en Pokerster.BE este momento porque todos los demás clientes se bloquean .

¿Cómo es la situación en España ? He leído que el mercado regulado está bloqueado de entre los jugadores extranjeros y que los clientes más populares son 888 y las estrellas . ¿Qué hay de su rastrillo ? ¿Puedo suscribirme a ellos si yo probablemente dejaré mi dirección oficial donde está ( en Bélgica ) .

¿Cuál es la relación con situaton jugando no regulado ? ¿Están bloqueados los clientes ?

¿Cuál es mi mejor opción para hacer saber que soy un micro - cashplay ( prefiero zoom o los formatos rápidos) y estoy interesado para rakeback max / suficiente tráfico / ...

Gracias de antemano, y tal vez nos volveremos a ver ont los foros cuando me dominé español .. Feel ( libre de responder en español , corro a través de traductor Google ) )
  • 3 respuestas
    • mymyshor
      mymyshor
      Bronce
      Registro: 08-09-2013 Artículos: 415
      If you want to play in the spanish regulated market you have to have a N.I.E ( the residence card,)to get this number you have to be inscribet in the city hall whit a fisical adres in spain and also other papers, but to have a fisical address is the most imported. Regarding the question of the best rakeback deals for microlimits in .ES rooms that thing dosent exist ... you have a lot of bad players in micro but you cant find god rakeback..

I recomend to you to get yourself a good VPN if you will stay only 3 months in spain!
    • oewems
      oewems
      Bronce
      Registro: 10-28-2007 Artículos: 657
      I will move longterm within 3 months

Do i need to have the VPN to acces not regulated sites ?
      Do not-regulated sites accept players playing from spanish territory ? In Belgium you can't acces them, but i think they still accept Belgians.

isn't it risky to get banned playing by VPN ?
    • mymyshor
      mymyshor
      Bronce
      Registro: 08-09-2013 Artículos: 415
      original de oewems
      I will move longterm within 3 months

Do i need to have the VPN to acces not regulated sites ?
      Do not-regulated sites accept players playing from spanish territory ? In Belgium you can't acces them, but i think they still accept Belgians.

isn't it risky to get banned playing by VPN ?
      i didint red with atencion the firs time , i thinked that you move for 3 months to spain .. if you are moving long term .. you have to make yourself a .es account.. in order to do that you need a residence card spain! if you dont have a residence card you canot open a account in .ES.

To get a residence card you have to have some papers , like fiscal adres registred in the city hall your pasport or identy card and some other small things i gues ..

Yes is risky to work in a poker room with VPN but if it was for only 3 months like you said is the most practical to do...