Ojito: Aumentar máximo de tablas

• Kuki06
      Kuki06
      Plata
      Registro: 02-17-2008 Artículos: 593
      El otro día (tras mis vacaciones de poker) me propuse pedirle a FTP que me de más tablas.

Ojo: venia de no jugar durante unas 3 semanas, y entonces les hago la petición.

Respuesta:

Hello,

Thank you for contacting Full Tilt Poker Support.

Unfortunately, your table limits can not be increased at this time.

You can currently play up to 8 tables at the same time. Please feel free to resubmit your request after 60 days, and we will be happy to review your situation.

Good luck at the tables, and if there's anything else we can assist you with, please let us know.

Regards,

Henriette
      Full Tilt Poker Support

Despues de 9 días y de hacer unos 50-100 puntos diarios, vuelvo a hacer mi petición (me dijieron 60, pero algo me decia que tranquilamente me aceptarían la petición)

Hello,

Thank you for contacting Full Tilt Poker Support.

We've increased your table limits to the maximum our system allows. You can now play up to 16 tables at the same time, including ring games, Sit & Gos and multi table tournaments!

For answers to a variety of commonly asked questions, including more information about our software, feel free to check out the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) section of our website: http://www.fulltiltpoker.com/about-faq

If what you're looking for isn't in the FAQ, you're welcome to send us an email. We're always here to help.

Regards,

Ricardo
      Full Tilt Poker Support

O es que estos escojen por preferencia o es que Ricardo es mas buenito que Henriette..

En fin.
  • 2 respuestas