Poker in Spain for foreigner

• 5 respuestas
    • sipox
      sipox
      Bronce
      Registro: 09-13-2009 Artículos: 6.607
      Hey MAKpapaver:

First of all, welcome to the Spanish & LatinAmerican community of PokerStrategy.com ;)

As far as I know, in order to play in PokerStars.ES (or any other .ES room whatsoever), you need to prove you are living in Spain. I don't think you need a NIE, just a utility bill, but a colleague just told me he thinks you do.

So the best advice I can give you is to contact the support of PokerStars.com, and explain the situation. Ask them how can you play online in PokerStars.es and what documents you need to send in order to validate your account (or whichever poker room you want to play in here). They will know better than anybody ;)

Btw, I would like to ask you some questions about online poker in Poland, so if you can add me to Skype (I am josemon09) to talk about it, it would be great :f_cool: Also you can ask me other stuff about Spain in there too, in case you have more doubts.

Cheers,
      Sipox
    • MAKpapaver
      MAKpapaver
      Bronce
      Registro: 11-02-2012 Artículos: 31
      Thank you for the information, unfourtenly I am only renting a room, so I don't have any utility bills, and getting the NIE number demands much time and effort. Maybe there are still some international sites which accept Spanish players?

I added you on Skype :)
    • xdonkingx
      xdonkingx
      Bronce
      Registro: 08-18-2009 Artículos: 1.687
      To play in a spanish poker room you need a NIE by sure. It will be easier to pày a VPN and keep playing on .com sites

And about international sites that acept spanish IPs check Merge network, i guess they still acept spanish players.
    • Infiesta
      Infiesta
      Entrenador
      Entrenador
      Registro: 03-10-2010 Artículos: 3.535
      original de sipox

As far as I know, in order to play in PokerStars.ES (or any other .ES room whatsoever), you need to prove you are living in Spain.
      Sipox
      I think that's wrong. You can play on PokerStars.ES from Spain and from any other country, everybody can play here, there is no restrictions.

About the other things I dunno!
    • sipox
      sipox
      Bronce
      Registro: 09-13-2009 Artículos: 6.607
      original de Infiesta
      original de sipox

As far as I know, in order to play in PokerStars.ES (or any other .ES room whatsoever), you need to prove you are living in Spain.
      Sipox
      I think that's wrong. You can play on PokerStars.ES from Spain and from any other country, everybody can play here, there is no restrictions.

About the other things I dunno!
      I don't think so. You can play in .ES rooms if you have validated your account as a spanish citizen from any other country (except usa, italy...), but no foreigners from their own country can go into PokerStars.ES and create an account.

You have to be a spanish resident in the moment of creation of the account, as far as I know.
      original de xdonkingx
      To play in a spanish poker room you need a NIE by sure. It will be easier to pày a VPN and keep playing on .com sites

And about international sites that acept spanish IPs check Merge network, i guess they still acept spanish players.
      I didn't know a NIE was compulsory, but if that is the case then you have no choice. I didn't know either about any international accepting spanish players, are you sure about that xdonkingx?

Cheers,
      Sipox