Hola! Ciao! Hello! Bonjour! こんにちは!

• Traxxer
      Traxxer
      Administrador jefe
      Administrador jefe
      Registro: 08-01-2008 Artículos: 7.396
      Hola! :D

First: sorry if I write in (bad) English but I don't speak yet Spanish. I'll learn soon, "lo juro" (this one was easy, in Italian is "lo giuro" :roto2: ).

Second: I'm not new in PokerStrategy.com but I'm new in Spain. I moved in June from Italy to La Linea de la Concepcion and finally today I received my NIE and I can open a poker account in Spain, so is good to introduce myself to Spanish/Latin-American community. :coolface:

Third: how is the level of players in Spain? I'm a regtard, so I need a lot of fishes, but they must be very very very fishes: are there in spanish room? What room would you suggest me? :f_cool:

Fourth: how can you do this --> ? upside down without copy and paste?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿? ?( ?( ?( ;(

Fifth: ok, ok... I do it by myself, I'm used to.

Bienvenido Traxxer a ¡la mejor escuela de Poker del mundo!

Pokerstrategy.com, pone a tu disposición una gran cantidad de material para estudiar, analizar y mejorar tu juego.

Te invito a echar un vistazo a nuestra amplia oferta de Artículos y Vídeos , y a nuestro Foro de evaluación de manos, la herramienta más potente para mejorar tu juego.

No dudes en postear cualquier duda que tengas en cualquiera de nuestros Foros

Tenemos también a tu disposición Software gratuíto y Entrenamientos.

Esperamos verte a menudo por nuestra comunidad, estamos aquí para ayudarte en todo lo que podamos.

Saludos y suerte en las mesas :f_thumbsup:

...and now ...where are the fishes? :D
  • 6 respuestas
    • sipox
      sipox
      Bronce
      Registro: 09-13-2009 Artículos: 6.607
      Bienvenuto Traxxer!

It's more than a pleasure for me to welcome you to the Spanish speaking community right a couple of days after you welcomed me in the Italian Community :D

I am going to La Linea de la Concepción in a week or so since I have a house there too (La Alcaidesa, quite near). You re definitely going to enjoy your stay here in Spain!

And regarding to the ? issue, you have to press the SHIFT key + they key which is right next to the number ZERO (on the right) ;)

Here in Spain this business is pretty much ruled by PokerStars.ES mostly, so you should definitely start playing there. There are plenty of fishes, although you are going to need to play shorthanded tables (if you are a cash player) since the fullring traffic is not so great from NL10-NL25 on.

Good luck here in Spain and remember we are here to help with anything you need ;)

Greetings,
      Sipox

PD: I am gonna give you the spanish welcome too :D

Hola Traxxer:

Te doy la bienvenida a PokerStrategy.com ¡La mejor escuela de Poker en el Mundo! Verás que aquí tu nivel de juego irá progresando, y encontrarás gente en el foro siempre dispuesta ayudarte. ¡Así que espero verte muy seguido posteando por el foro!

Te dejo aquí algunos enlaces interesantes que te ayudarán a mejorar en este apasionante juego:

:diamond: Entrenamientos
      :diamond: Estrategia
      :diamond: Videos

Mucha suerte, y nos vemos por el foro ;)

Un saludo!

Sipox
    • Traxxer
      Traxxer
      Administrador jefe
      Administrador jefe
      original de sipox
      It's more than a pleasure for me to welcome you to the Spanish speaking community right a couple of days after you welcomed me in the Italian Community :D

I am going to La Linea de la Concepción in a week or so since I have a house there too (La Alcaidesa, quite near). You re definitely going to enjoy your stay here in Spain!
      Sipoxxxx! I didn't know you were spanish, even if Josè isn't a typical Swedish name. :D

See you in La Linea! Will you visit Gibraltar HQ? :pokerface:

original de sipoxHere in Spain this business is pretty much ruled by PokerStars.ES mostly, so you should definitely start playing there. There are plenty of fishes, although you are going to need to play shorthanded tables (if you are a cash player) since the fullring traffic is not so great from NL10-NL25 on.
      Shorthanded is the way! :D

I'll start with NL10 since I don't play cash from December. Very-lag-I-love-red-line style. :megusta

Thanks for Spanish welcome! :D
    • sipox
      sipox
      Bronce
      Registro: 09-13-2009 Artículos: 6.607
      original de Traxxer

Sipoxxxx! I didn't know you were spanish, even if Josè isn't a typical Swedish name. :D

See you in La Linea! Will you visit Gibraltar HQ? :pokerface:
      Yeah i am, Jose is quite popular here in Spain actually :D

I am looking forward to visiting the Gibraltar HQ as a matter of fact, I'll see if I can do that. I have been plenty of times to Gibraltar and i never saw them, I don't even know where they are :facepalm:

If you're up to some beers down there it'd be great! :fdrink

original de Traxxer
      Shorthanded is the way! :D

I'll start with NL10 since I don't play cash from December. Very-lag-I-love-red-line style. :megusta

Thanks for Spanish welcome! :D
      Then you're gonna be fighting in our tables with our spanish mod Yardrat :D You can visit his blog here:

Diario de un fisher: Generando euve

And talk to him since he'll be able to tell you about the level better than me, i play FR.

GL in the tables here!

Greetings,
      Sipox
    • Traxxer
      Traxxer
      Administrador jefe
      Administrador jefe
      original de sipox
      If you're up to some beers down there it'd be great! :fdrink
      Some, some, some beers! :nh :sdrink

original de sipox
      Then you're gonna be fighting in our tables with our spanish mod Yardrat :D You can visit his blog here:

Diario de un fisher: Generando euve

And talk to him since he'll be able to tell you about the level better than me, i play FR.
      I'll visit the blog, tnx! :D
    • yardrat
      yardrat
      Bronce
      Registro: 05-08-2011 Artículos: 4.590
      Welcome to my fishing preserve!

Nl10 is an area used for catch and release fishing. Let's take care of our environment!

___

Bienvenido a mi coto de pesca!

Nl10 es una zona destinada a la pesca sin muerte. Cuidemos nuestro ecosistema!
    • Traxxer
      Traxxer
      Administrador jefe
      Administrador jefe
      original de yardrat
      Bienvenido a mi coto de pesca!

Nl10 es una zona destinada a la pesca sin muerte. Cuidemos nuestro ecosistema!
      Don't worry: I love fishes, I don't want to kill them. :heart: :f_biggrin: :heart: