dos preguntas de extranjero

• tse13
      tse13
      Bronce
      Registro: 08-27-2007 Artículos: 1.013
      hola y perdon para mi espanol muy muy male.

soy aleman y vivo en espanol hasta junio hasta no se :D

tengo dos preguntas:

es possible "cash in" y "cash out" con skrill/moneybookers a pokerstars.es?
      y
      es possible coleccionar points de pokerstrategy a pokerstars.es?

si es possible escribir en inglaise, dime :)

saludos
  • 5 respuestas
    • davislove
      davislove
      Bronce
      Registro: 08-15-2010 Artículos: 6.881
      original de tse13
      hola y perdon para mi espanol muy muy male.

soy aleman y vivo en espanol hasta junio hasta no se :D

tengo dos preguntas:

es possible "cash in" y "cash out" con skrill/moneybookers a pokerstars.es? SI
      y
      es possible coleccionar points de pokerstrategy a pokerstars.es?
      Creo que no
      si es possible escribir en inglaise, dime :)

saludos
      GG
    • sipox
      sipox
      Bronce
      Registro: 09-13-2009 Artículos: 6.607
      Hi tse13:

Once I posted on the italian forum in english since my italian sucks pretty much :D and they answered me very politely in english too, so I think you deserve a propper reply too and I think you re gonna be more comfortable if it is in english :)

First of all, welcome to the spanish community of Pokerstrategy, and I wish you a nice stay here in Spain, you re gonna love our country :fdrink

Regarding to your concerns, there is absolutely no problem at all to cash in and cash out via moneybookers, at least in Pokerstars.es and Poker770.es, which are the rooms where I play normally. Just remember that you have to cash in via skrill first in order to cash money out to that same account.

About generating SP, you have to enroll your .es room account with pokerstrategy. If you re able to do so, then you will gain SP normally, as you would do in Germany. The problem is that if you already have an account with pokerstars.com and it is not associated with pokerstrategy, you will not be able to associate pokerstars.es either, so you wont gain any SP for playing. Try to choose a poker room where you do not have an account yet, and make sure there is a collaboration agreement between it and pokerstrategy.es. You will find all the information on the main page of pokerstrategy.es

If something is not clear enough, or if you have any other question, please dont hesitate to post again. We ll reply gladly.

Greetings!
    • tse13
      tse13
      Bronce
      yeaahh

muchas gracias davis.. es probable dolores en tu ojos si tu lo lei.. :(

probable abro un blog para poker y aprender español..

:ayfkm 10 minutos para tres líneas de texto.. fml.. :D

edit: thx for your post in english :) i just needed a long time to write my post.. so i recognized it too late :D well , lets talk in community tool? i have a lot of questions!! :) when it is ok for you!
    • sipox
      sipox
      Bronce
      Registro: 09-13-2009 Artículos: 6.607
      Add me on the community and also add me on skype if you want/have: josemon09.

I ll get home in around 2 hours and then we can talk.

:D
    • tse13
      tse13
      Bronce
      si :)

phhhew.. i don´t know exactly when i have time .. i will add you in tool and skype and then we will see when we both have time.. thanks for your help anyways!!

btw i am not playing for a living.. just for fun MSS nl 25 - 50 (when fishy) :) .. or BSS nl 25 :)

cu sipox