I Love Poker - Torneo de San Valentín de $1.402

San Valentín está a la vuelta de la esquina, y por si no tienes a nadie especial con quien compartir la velada, Everest Poker.com va a organizar un torneo con $1.402 garantizados y un buy-in diminuto de $2,20.

• Nombre: I Love Poker
• Comienzo del torneo: 14 de febrero a las 19:00 GMT
• Pozo de premios: $1.402
• Buy-in: $2 + $0,20

Encontrarás el torneo en el lobby de Everest Poker.com, en la sección "Scheduled".

Términos y Condiciones

The promoter of “I Love Poker” (“the Promotion”) is Everest Gaming (Gibraltar) Limited (“Everest Poker”).
The Promotion is only available to players with an Everest Poker account on http://www.everestpoker.com (“the Site”)
Taking part in the Promotion represents acceptance of these Terms and Conditions, the General Terms and Conditions of Everesr Gaming (Gibraltar) Limited as well as the House Rules located on the site.
The Promotion starts on Thursday 14th February 2013 at 20:00 CET and ends following completion of the scheduled tournament ("the Period").
In order to be eligible for the Promotion, players must register for the “I Love Poker” tournament within the Everest Poker software.
The “I Love Poker” tournament carries a buy-in of $2+$0.20 and is capped at 3500 players on a first come-first served basis. Once registration has reached the limit of 3500 players, no further registration will be permitted.
Everest Poker reserves the right to amend the rules of the “I Love Poker” tournament as well as the Prize at is sole discretion.
In the event of there being a discrepancy between the English language version of these terms and conditions and any other language version, the English language version shall prevail.
Everest Poker’s decision is final in all matters of dispute.

Los Términos y Condiciones pueden cambiar sin previo aviso en cualquier momento. Si hay alguna discrepancia, la versión final es la que aparece en EverestPoker.com.

Si todavía no tienes una cuenta en Everest Poker.com, aprovecha nuestro bono por primer depósito y ábrela ahora.