Area 51: ¡un torneo, 51 iPhones!

Los jugadores de la Nueva Betfair Poker.com tienen la oportunidad de ganar uno de los 51 iPhone 5 nuevos mediante un torneo gratuito el 26 de marzo.

¿Cómo puedo participar?

• Juega al poker con dinero real en la Nueva Betfair Poker.com
• Consigue 300 VIP Poker Points del 21 de enero al 17 de marzo
• Recibirás la entrada para el torneo tras ganar 300 VIP Poker Points
• Juega el torneo del 26 de marzo a las 20:00 GMT

Encontrarás el torneo en el lobby de torneos en la pestaña All -> Freerolls.

Términos y Condiciones

Ten en cuenta que esta promoción solo se aplica a la Nueva Betfair Poker.com (red iPoker). Aquí encontrarás los detalles de la nueva Betfair Poker.

Can I take part?
Yes, you can take part if you create a New Betfair Poker nickname.

How do I take part?
There are no opt-in requirements to take part.

Simply earn VIP Poker Points from any real money cash games and tournaments.

Once you have earned 300 VIP Poker Points within the qualifying period, you will automatically receive a tournament token to the Area 51 tournament.

The qualifying period runs from January 21st to March 17th 2013.

When does the AREA 51 – The Great 51 iPhone 5’s Giveaway Tournament take place?
The Area 51-tournament will be played on March 26th 2013 at 8pm UK time. The tournament can be found in the tournament lobby under the tab All >>> Freerolls.

What can I win?
The top 51 players in the tournament final standings will win a brand new iPhone 5.

Alternatively, you can choose a cash alternative. If you choose a cash alternative, you will be credited with $500 to your Betfair account. We will contact you personally by email to confirm your preference and the correct delivery address within 7 days of the end of the tournament.

If we are unable to obtain consent from you within a reasonable time that you can accept a prize, we reserve the right to withdraw this offer.

Betfair shall have no liability to you for safe delivery or working of the prize. The prize is an iPhone 5 handset only, and you will be responsible for all call, data and any other charges associated with use of the phone.

How can I track my Player Points?
You can track your VIP Poker Points in the Poker Client in My Account under Points/Tokens link.

Is there anything else I need to know?
Betfair Poker reserves the right to modify the terms of this promotion or to discontinue it at any time.

A Betfair account is personal and shall only be used by the person whose details match those registered under the account. Failure to abide by this may result in immediate disqualification from this promotion. Account sharing is strictly prohibited.

All winning accounts are subject to standard Fraud and Security checks to ensure compliance with the terms and conditions stated before any prizes are processed.

No Betfair employees, family members of Betfair employees, or its affiliate companies, their agents or those of their respective group companies may take part in this promotion.

Betfair Standard Terms and Conditions apply.

iPhone and iPhone 5 are registered trademarks of Apple inc.

Si todavía no tienes una cuenta en Betfair Poker.com, aprovecha nuestro bono por primer depósito y ábrela ahora.