Los de Mansion són unos impresentables

• samy4ever
      samy4ever
      Black
      Registro: 04-02-2008 Artículos: 18.682
      Pero vamos, descaradamente. Esta vez si que me ha cabreado. Paso de explicarlo, es mejor leer la conversación y sacar vuestras propias conclusiones. Son unos impresentables. Resumiendo: viernes me faltaban 1700 puntos. Hago 1700-1800 puntos más... Y me sacan 1000, por la face, y me dicen que nada, que me espere y ya lo comprobaran...

Aquí lo teneis

Welcome to Chat.Mansion.Com, Karen will be right with you.
      Karen
      RE: Hi, I want to know if I already have the 9,600 MCP's since 15th September needed for the 100$ guaranted of cash giveaway promotion, because the promotions website is not updated at real time, and I'm not sure if I've got them or not, thank you
      Samy4ever
      hi
      Karen
      Hello
      Samy4ever
      ^^
      Samy4ever
      could you check it?
      Karen
      Please can you supply details to validate your Mansion account, we require your username, full name, date of birth and first line of address?
      Samy4ever
      Samy4ever - samuel jimenez diaz - 1st august 1987 - adress: pl/del tint
      Karen
      Thank you
      Karen
      You need 1011 to reach the next stage.
      Samy4ever
      that's not possible, yesterday you told me I need 494 points more
      Karen
      One moment please
      Samy4ever
      I think you are checking the website, but this is not updated at real time
      Samy4ever
      ok
      Karen
      Are you on the Mansion Poker site now?
      Samy4ever
      I was till 2 minutes ago
      Karen
      Ok
      Karen
      On the leaderboard that I can see you have 8,589
      Samy4ever
      but that's impossible... yesterday you told me I need just 494 points more and I also calculated it and it was correct
      Karen
      Now that leaderboard will need updating I am just trying to find out when it was last updated,
      Samy4ever
      ok
      Karen
      Ok all I can suggest right now is to wait for the leaderboard to be updated.
      Samy4ever
      but the promotion ends tomorrow so I want to know if I still need a few points or not
      Karen
      One moment
      Samy4ever
      ok
      Karen
      Ok from I am looking at you need to earn 1011 not 494
      Karen
      It is monitored everyday and the update I have from this morning says that you need 1011.
      Samy4ever
      I don't think so... http://www.mansionpoker.com/promotions/200k-cash-giveaway/leaderboard.html this was updated yesterday midday or something like that
      Samy4ever
      not later, I'm pretty sure about it as I've been checking it
      Samy4ever
      and yesterday night I asked again how many points I still needed, because this webpage is not updated in real time, and your customer service told me, that I need 494 points instead of the 1011, so it's not possible
      Karen
      I apologise but everything we have says you need 1011 that includes the leaderboard.
      Samy4ever
      when was the leaderboard updated?
      Karen
      10.00 am GMT
      Samy4ever
      today?
      Karen
      Yes
      Samy4ever
      prff... it can't be, either you are scamming me or your customer service lied to me yesterday night.. without offense
      Karen
      I assure you we are not scamming you.
      Karen
      Did you speak to this customer service person on Chat or via emai?
      Samy4ever
      i guess so, but I don't understand how can I still need so many points
      Samy4ever
      on chat, I've got the chat recorded
      Karen
      YOu have the chat recorded
      Samy4ever
      19 October 2008 02:45:47 (19/10/2008 00:45:47 - GMT)
      Karen
      could you copy and paste that to me?
      Samy4ever
      yes
      Samy4ever
      everything or just when you told me that it was 494?
      Karen
      everything
      Samy4ever
      ok
      Samy4ever
      Sergio:
      RE: Hi, how do I know how many points I've got since 15th Sep.? The webpage is not update at real time and I want to know if I already have the 9,600 points needed for the 100$ bonus or not.

Samy4ever:
      hi

Sergio:
      Hello, may I please have your MANSION username, your date of birth and the email address you registered on your MANSION Account?

Samy4ever:
      yes. Samy4ever - 1 august 1987 - samy4ever@gmail.com

Sergio:
      Thank you very much, let me check your account.

Samy4ever:
      ok, thank you

Sergio:
      One moment please

Samy4ever:
      ok

Sergio:
      Exactly to what promotion are you rerferring to?

Samy4ever:
      the cash giveaway that ends tomorrow

Samy4ever:
      I had 8000 MCP's and I wanted to 9600 so I'll have 100$ guaranted, and I dunno if I already have 9600 points (since 15th september) or not because the promotion's website is not updated in real time hehehe

Sergio:
      I apologise for the delay

Samy4ever:
      don't worry

Samy4ever:
      but do you know how many points I've got since 15th September? hehe

Sergio:
      That is what I am trying to find out. Again apologies for the inconvenience.

Samy4ever:
      oks, sorry, I'm waiting hehe

Sergio:
      Sorry, but I need to escalate this matter with our Poker department to give you the correct information. I wil email you as soon as we have a resolution.

Sergio:
      One moment please

Samy4ever:
      oks.. I hope it will be soon as tomorrow is the last day of the promotion and I would like to do my MCP's if I still need some, because I'm sure that if it's the case, it will be a very few...

Samy4ever:
      ok

Sergio:
      I might have something

Sergio:
      Please wait.

Samy4ever:
      it would be nice :) hehe

Sergio:
      I am trying to calculate them but am having trouble with our systems. Would you like to keep on waiting or would you rather me send you an email?

Samy4ever:
      mmm if I've got the email for tomorrow morning it's OK, I just don't wanna lose the chance to get the 100$ guaranted hehehe

Sergio:
      I nearly have it I think

Samy4ever:
      ok, I wait then

Sergio:
      I have had to do a manual calculation

Sergio:
      you still need 494

Samy4ever:
      oook!

Samy4ever:
      thank you then :) good night!

Sergio:
      You are most welcome.
      It has been a pleasure chatting with you.
      Thank you very much for choosing MANSION.
      Take care.
      Goodbye.
      Karen
      Ok I apologise but that is wrong.
      Karen
      There must have been a misunderstanding somewhere.
      Samy4ever
      don't tell me that... I would have played more then :( !
      Karen
      I know I am very sorry about this.
      Samy4ever
      it's weird anyway.. i had calculated it myself and I agree with your partner, are you totally sure about that?
      Karen
      Completely sure
      Samy4ever
      On friday I just need 1700 points (I had 8000) and I've generated 20$ of rake aprox... how can it be? I should have more points then
      Karen
      The leaderboard is monitored daily and all the points you accumulate go on there.
      Karen
      If it was updated this morning then I have to assume that the information on it is correct.
      Samy4ever
      and you don't have another way to check it? because I'm quite sure it can't be correct
      Samy4ever
      for instance, do you have a way to know how many points I had on friday, then on Saturday, and finally today?
      Karen
      Yes and I have checked all of the previous weeks leaderboards and the points total that I have here works out.
      Samy4ever
      I had 8000 MCP's on Friday since 15th Sep. and a total of almost 17.000 points. Now I have almost 19.000 points
      Karen
      I am very sorry about this but from the leaderboard you need 1011.
      Samy4ever
      check my points on friday, please, nearly 17.000.. and the leaderboard for me was: 8000. So I need 2000 points extra... now I have 19.000... there must be some mistake in the update of the leaderboard
      Karen
      Ok I will double check it for you.
      Samy4ever
      ok, thank you
      Karen
      On Friday you needed 1815.
      Samy4ever
      that's it!
      Samy4ever
      and I've got 1800-1900 points more now!
      Samy4ever
      check my personal account or something like that, you will see it!
      Karen
      I am looking just one moment
      Samy4ever
      ok, thank you
      Michael has joined the chat..
      Michael
      Hi there sir.
      Samy4ever
      hello
      Michael
      I am the manager on shift and have been reviewing my colleagues chat
      Michael
      I would like to explain the situation here.
      Samy4ever
      ok
      Michael
      The Money Mad Promotion is updated once daily usually in the morning. This means that any figures given after this point will be out of date until this is updated again the following day.
      Samy4ever
      yes
      Michael
      Ass my colleague has correctly advised you, we haver checked on todays sheet for you and can see that as of around 10am this morning you were in cashpot4 and eligible for a minimum of a $20 bonus.
      Samy4ever
      yes
      Michael
      You were required to accumulate a further 1011 MCPs to reach cashpot3. This was as of 10am this morning so you may have accumulated more since then.
      Michael
      We can only suggest sir that you keep playing this evening up until midnight GMT and then we can check this report again tomorrow morning to see exactly what you are eligible for.
      Samy4ever
      But I don't understand one thing... I needed 1825 points on Friday (updated at the morning) and I only played at night, and yesterday and today... and I've made 1700-1800 points more, how can it be? I've made 2000 points more since friday but they have dissapeared..!
      Michael
      There is no way for us to check to see exactly how many MCPs you require from this exact point in time. We can only advise of your MCP balance from the exact point that we receive the report.
      Michael
      Please contact us tomorrow morning around 11am GMTand we can discuss this further for you and then advise you of the exact amount of MCPs accumulated and also exactly what you are eligible for.
      Samy4ever
      I understand, but I think there is some mistake in the update, because I needed 1815 and I've made 1700-1800 but they have dissapeared.. my account, on friday had 16.XXX points, now I have almost 19.000
      Michael
      In the meantime sir, is there anything else that I can assist you with?
      Samy4ever
      one thing
      Michael
      Yes?
      Samy4ever
      can you check how many points do I have friday afternoon and how many points do I have now? because then we will know if there is a mistake or not. I needed 1815 friday morning, just check how many points I've generated since then
      Michael
      Please query this tomorrow morning and we will be able to assist you. We cannot do so as advised sri until we have received the final reports from the poker department
      Samy4ever
      ok, but tomorrow you will be able to check it, won't you?
      Michael
      As I mention, we will receive this around 11am GMT and can then investigate this for you.
      Samy4ever
      because I'm sure about my MCPs balance on friday afternoon:P
      Samy4ever
      ok, well, I won't be able to contact you since tomorrow night because I'll be away all day.. will you be able to check this tomorrow night, or should I wait another moment?
      Michael
      Please contact us when is convenient for yourself sir anytime after tomorrow morning at 11am and we should have the promotion reports to be able to answer your questions.
      Samy4ever
      ok, I hope you will be able to check my MCP's balance between friday night and today and it will all be clear, because I won't have time today to reach 1100 points more... thank you, we'll talk soon I'm sure lol
  • 3 respuestas
    • Ferwan
      Ferwan
      Bronce
      Registro: 09-21-2008 Artículos: 1.085
      Sin palabras. 8o 8o 8o 8o

Mira que estoy mirando lo de Mansion para lo del bono inicial, pero viendo este hilo y otros que hay me parece a mí que me voy a pensar deternidamente lo de crear cuenta aquí.......

Saludos
    • samy4ever
      samy4ever
      Black
      Registro: 04-02-2008 Artículos: 18.682
      original de Ferwan
      Sin palabras. 8o 8o 8o 8o

Mira que estoy mirando lo de Mansion para lo del bono inicial, pero viendo este hilo y otros que hay me parece a mí que me voy a pensar deternidamente lo de crear cuenta aquí.......

Saludos
      Yo de tí no vendría a Mansion, sinceramente.
      Al final pude cojer el bono con 9628 puntos (mínimo eran 9600) y yo sé que hay 1000 puntos que me desaparecieron.
    • zana1126
      zana1126
      Bronce
      Registro: 03-19-2008 Artículos: 592
      Pero no pierdas la esperanza, por lo que veo el asunto no está terminado.
      Ahora, si fianlmente te roban esos puntos, entonces ya es otro tema.