Hola dear Spanish friends :)

• purestuffpoker
      purestuffpoker
      Básico
      Registro: 02-03-2012 Artículos: 2
      Hola! )

My name is Tony,

I am professional low-limits bum hunter. At the moment i live in Spain, actually not exactly in Spain, but on Tenerife and i play poker from here.

Unfortunately i don`t speak Spanish good at the moment, but i work on it. I am Russian. Here on island i don't have friends from Spain who plays poker, that's why i write this post. Hope i l find some Spanish friends here, to speak about poker and to learn Spanish and just to have fun :)

Also i am very afraid about new laws about poker legalization in Spain, so would be nice to hear some news from first source. As far as i understand, they dint tell, that they will localize Spanish market form 1st of June for sure? Or i am not right?

Muchas gracias! Buen dia!

:nh :fdrink
  • 6 respuestas
    • AGPEBRU
      AGPEBRU
      Bronce
      Registro: 04-24-2008 Artículos: 19.676
      Hi purestuffpoker

Welcome to PokerStrategy.com ¡The best Poker School!

What limits do you play?

Hope u learn spanish soon! :)

Saludos,
      AGPEBRU
    • Decemark
      Decemark
      Bronce
      Registro: 03-17-2009 Artículos: 4.083
      Hi purestaffpoker,

It's going to be difficult to play some poker after 1/6 in spain, its not only that you are not gonna be able to play against other countries people, we will also have to pay a lot of taxes for it..so most of profesional players will leave the country and the other, I think they will not play for a long time, until the lawyers get their mind back.

However, we don't know enough yet..
    • djchals
      djchals
      Plata
      Registro: 01-08-2012 Artículos: 1.388
      hi purestuffpoker!! :sdrink

all spanish players are very afraid with the regulation :( . Usually I play 0.05/0.10cts or 0.10/0.20cts but i'm thinking put all my money allin in NL100 the last day before regulation to decide my fate :D
    • purestuffpoker
      purestuffpoker
      Básico
      Registro: 02-03-2012 Artículos: 2
      Thx all!

AGPEBRU : i play 7 15 30 60 HUSNG :) such different limits, couse i play for money, not for skill and 7$orE per 2 mins is also okey :)

Dacemark: thx, but as you said its not enough information yet. Or do you know some official info that excatly from 1st of June pokertars.com will stop in spain? Couse at the moment you can not even download client on pokerstars.es. Also no information about what kind of regulation they wanna put. Or i am not right?

MY forecast that everything gonna be ok at least next 2-3 months, but i am optimist. It is very very importnat for me, please let me know about official info, if you know smth about it.

Gracia )
    • Arume92
      Arume92
      Básico
      Registro: 05-16-2012 Artículos: 1
      hola
    • AGPEBRU
      AGPEBRU
      Bronce
      Registro: 04-24-2008 Artículos: 19.676
      Hola Arume92

Te doy la bienvenida a PokerStrategy.com ¡La mejor escuela de Poker en el Mundo!

¿Como vas con el Quiz, ya lo superaste? ¿Es tu primer experiencia en el mundo Pokeril?

Aqui te dejo unos enlaces que te seran de gran utilidad para mejorar tu nivel de juego:

Saludos,
      AGPEBRU