Extraño cartel en medio de partida

• trapoleproso
      trapoleproso
      Moderador
      Moderador
      Registro: 11-16-2008 Artículos: 9.481
      Buenas, estaba jugando en Cake y me salto un cartel con el siguiente texo..

IMPORTANT

THIS WEBSITE IS OPERATING THE GAMING SOFTWARE PLATFORM (THE "SOFTWARE") OF LONDON BRIDGE SOFTWARE PROVIDERS (THE "VENDOR") UNDER A LICENSE FROM VENDOR. A CONDITION TO YOUR DOWNLOADING OR OTHREWISE USING THIS SOFTWARE IS THAT YOU ENTER INTO THE FOLLOWING LEGALLY BINDING AGREEMENT WITH US, WHICH GOVERNS YOUR USE OF THE SOFTWARE.

PLEASE READ THIS AGREEMENT CAREFULLY, TO MAKE SURE YOU FULLY UNDERSTAND ITS CONTENT. IF YOU HAVE ANY DOUBTS ABOUT YOUR RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS RESULTING FROM THE ACCEPTANCE OF THIS AGREEMENT, PLEASE CONSULT AN ATTORNEY OR OTHER LEGAL ADVISOR IN YOUR JURISDICTION.

BY CLICKING THE "I AGREE" BUTTON BELOW, YOU AGREE TO THE USE OF ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATIONS IN ORDER TO ENTER INTO THIS CONTRACT, AND YOU WAIVE ANY RIGHTS OR REQUIREMENTS UNDER APPLICABLE LAWS OR REGULATIONS IN ANY JURISDICTION WHICH REQUIRE AN ORIGINAL (NON-ELECTRONIC) SIGNATURE, TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED UNDER APPLICABLE MANDATORY LAW; YOU ALSO CONFIRM THAT YOU HAVE READ THIS AGREEMENT AND AGREE TO BE BOUND BY ITS TERMS AND CONDITIONS.

Despues me ponia si aceptaba y yo cancele por las dudas...Alguien me puede decir de q se trata?
  • 4 respuestas