Posible colusión en los DoN de 16,50$ ---> los tramposos ya fueron expulsados de la sala

• calio07
      calio07
      Bronce
      Registro: 08-27-2008 Artículos: 5.688
      En un minutito voy a enviar este mail a Everest. Os dejo los datos para que esteis alerta, si alguno de vosotros juega en estas mesas.

Hello!

I think I found 2 players that may be sharing information (colluding) in 15+1,50$ Double Up tournaments.

They are "Dr_Barboza" and "badcruel".

They play almost always together, since Dr_Barboza is playing... Even when they register in a diferent kind of tourney with a different buy-in, they register together, as you can see in this image.

I guess this % of games they play together, proves that there is no chance to be a coincidence. They obviously are sharing information about what tourneys to play, and register together almost always.

And their results improve significantly when they play together (from 1,5% ROI when playing individually to a 34% when playing together, with both improving their result a lot).

So I believe that can't be just a coincidence. They communicate eachother in order to play together.

But I guess the results in http://www.sharkscope.com are the better evidence. Another example, if you look at their games with COMM (who played the highest number of 15+1,50$ Double Up tournaments) you'll find these results.

So badcruel and Dr_Barboza had played more games together than what they play with the highest volume grinder of the room.

And they literally destroy him. And me... In 6players Double Up tournaments, it's hard to get EV+ when you play with 2 colluders and only 3 prizes are available.

I also lost some money in the little sample I played against this team (5 sits).

It may be unfair for me and for the rest of the pool of players, who play individually, against 2 players who share information. I would be happy if you just prohibit them to register in the same tournaments, so they have to play individually and it would be fair for everybody. Or if you ban them, as you did with the last colluders I found in 16,50$ Double Up tournaments (niglia07 and daniele676)

I will just try to avoid them to register with them in my tourneys until the appropiate actions are taken, but sometimes I just register and pay attention to my currently playing tables, can't avoid them to register later.

I would like you to investigate about that. Meanwhile I post this in my blog CaLiO reloaded
      and in the Everest Poker section of pokerstrategy.com Posible colusión en los DoN de 16,50$ in which I will inform about further replies of this topic.

Regards
      Actualizaré cuando me respondan.
  • 4 respuestas
    • YitanIX
      YitanIX
      Bronce
      Registro: 10-01-2010 Artículos: 5.504
      Gracias Calio07 por avisar de esta posible estafa :f_thumbsup: :f_thumbsup:

La verdad es que siempre hay algunos hdp que se intentan aprovechar haciendo algunas trampillas :fuuu: :fuuu: Espero que Everest les castigue como se merecen y repartan su dinero entre los afectados.

Un saludo,
      Angeltotti20
    • calio07
      calio07
      Bronce
      Me respondieron

> Dear David,
      >
      > Thank you for your feedback.
      >
      > It is clear that you have already done some extensive research in this
      > matter. We appreciate the time and effort you have already spent, and
      > wish to thank you for it.
      >
      > This information will be passed along to our Fraud detection team for
      > further study. It may take some time to be able to come to a definite
      > conclusion, as obviously we cannot censure players based on a pattern
      > alone. In that regard, if you have any examples of specific game play
      > (tournaments, or hand ID's) that would help us in this regard, please
      > let us know, so that we may be able to use this information as well.
      >
      > In the meantime, we will examine the gameplay of these two players when
      > they have played together in general, to identify any instances of
      > collusion.
      >
      > When we have been able to come to a conclusion, we will of course inform
      > you at once.
      >
      > Once again, we would like to thank you for your efforts so far, and
      > please let us know if you notice any similar activity in the future.
      >
      > If you have any further questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to
      > contact us again.
      >
      > Kind regards,
      >
      > Michel
      > Customer Care Team
      Me parece una respuesta apropiada, ahora toca esperar a que lo examinen :)
    • gedavaca
      gedavaca
      Bronce
      Registro: 12-04-2009 Artículos: 1.339
      nice job! ;)
    • calio07
      calio07
      Bronce
      > Dear David,
      >
      > Thank you for once again your information.
      >
      > Our Operations team has finished their investigation, and have found
      > that the players mentioned had indeed been colluding. Both these
      > players are now banned from our site.
      >
      > Also, due to their collusion, we have managed to claw back some funds.
      >
      > In this case, in tourney 47393794 you are now awarded 3rd place, and
      > $30, since the one of the banned players finished in 3rd.
      >
      > This concludes this investigation for us. Once again, we appreciate
      > your attention.
      >
      > If you have any further questions or concerns, please do not hesitate
      > to contact us again.
      >
      > Kind regards,
      >
      > Michel
      > Customer Care Team
      En mi opinión, un 10 para el soporte de Everest en este asunto.

Saludos