Please help me translate this

• cataah
      cataah
      Bronce
      Registro: 11-11-2009 Artículos: 3.060
      Hi.

I have a problem.
      I asked for help few mouth ago and you helped me.

I hope you can help me again with my problem.

I have exam at spanish at uni tomorow. The teacher told us what to learn.
      I have to learn 8 composciones.

Composiciones: (100-150 palabras)
      1. Invitar, aceptar/ rechazar una invitación (diálogo)
      2. En la recepción de un hotel (diálogo)
      3. Presenta tu estación preferida (tiempo atmosférico, actividades específicas, fiestas)
      4. Presenta un día de tu vida (actividades cotidianas) – presente/ pasado/ futuro simple
      5. Describe a alguien (aspecto físico, moral, ropa, aficiones/ pasiones, preocupaciones/ profesión)
      6. De compras (prendas de vestir, color, talla, tela/ textiles, precio, pago) (diálogo)
      7. Preparativos para ir de vacaciones (lugar, fecha, número de días, actividades, ropa, tiempo atmosférico, medios de transporte, alojamiento) (diálogo)
      8. Preparativos para la fiesta (invitados, comida/ menú, compras, etc.) (diálogo)

I will write here the composciones in english. Can you please translate them for me so I can learn them(or make a handbill :D )

Karma will give you upswing if you help me, you know?
  • 11 respuestas
    • cataah
      cataah
      Bronce
      - Hi Anna, I'm so happy to see you. How are you?
      - Hi Cata, I'm happy too. I'm fine. I'm going to The Pirates of the Caribbean - on stranger tides.
      - Woow, nicee! I saw it 3 times.
      - But it just aired few days ago.
      - I know. It's so cool and i am so maniac. I love The Pirates! Why are you going alone to the movie?
      - I'm not going alone. I'll met some friends at the cinema. Hey, if you are a maniac about this movie, come with us and watch it the 4-th time.
      - Hmmm... I'm thinking...
      - Comeon. You get the chance to watch The Pirates with my company. This should be double fun.
      - OK. Here's how we do this: First we go and meet your friends, you tell them that you are not watching The Pirates with them. Then we go and spend an hour or two toghether and then we decide if we go to The Pirates or not. It runs every two hours.
      - Hmmm... I'm thinking...
      - OK
      And he takes her by the hand and they both go to the cinema
    • EmiGesell
      EmiGesell
      Oro
      Registro: 04-08-2010 Artículos: 2.215
      te pasaste :facepalm:

que queres que te ayudemos con la tarea?

dejate de joder :fuuu:

saludos :spade:
    • cataah
      cataah
      Bronce
      original de EmiGesell
      te pasaste :facepalm:

que queres que te ayudemos con la tarea?

dejate de joder :fuuu:

homework, exam... why does it matter?

It's for the exam, not for my homework.
      I don't know spanish at all :(

Can someone please be kind and traslate the composciones i write here?
    • cataah
      cataah
      Bronce
      - Hi
      - Hi, welcome to Ambient Hotel. How can I help you?
      - I'm here for the pokerstrategy meeting... Does this make any sense?
      - Yes. We host the pokerstrategy meeting. If you want, I can call the manager to come here so you can meet him.
      - That whould be cool, thanks
      - Until he comes, do you want to take a room
      - Yes, of course. I think I have a reservation. Cataah is my name
      - Yes, you have. Complete this form please.
      - Ok...

- Done. Here it is.
      - Thanks sir. The manager should come in a few minutes. You can wait him in the lobby. Here is your key. You can have the breakfast tomorrow from 8 to 11.
      - Cool. Thankyou.
      - Have a nice day.
      - You too
    • cataah
      cataah
      Bronce
      please somebody help me
    • YitanIX
      YitanIX
      Bronce
      Registro: 10-01-2010 Artículos: 5.504
      - Hola Ana, me alegro de verte. Cómo estás?
      - Hola Cata, Yo también me alegro. Estoy bien. Me voy a ver la última película de Piratas del Caribe
      - Uala, mola! Yo la he visto tres veces.
      - Pero si acaba de salir.
      - Lo sé. Es que es tan guay, soy un viciado. Me encantan Los Piratas! Por qué vas sola a ver la película?
      - No voy sola. He quedado con unos amigos en el cine. Si tanto te gusta la película, ven con nosotros y la ves por cuarta vez.
      - Mmmmm.... Me lo estoy pensando...
      - Venga. Tienes la oportunidad de ver Los piaratas conmigo. Será el doble de divertido.
      - Vale. Así es como lo haremos: Primero vamos y nos encontramos con tus amigos y les dices que no vas a ver la película con ellos. Después pasamos un par de horas juntos y decidimos si vamos a verla o no. La ponen cada dos horas.
      - Mmmm... Vale!

Y él le coge la mano y van los dos juntos al cine.
    • cataah
      cataah
      Bronce
      My favorite estacion is Olanesti. First time I was there i had 4 years old. I go there every year. Sometimes I go there with my bicycle. It's close to my town.
      People go there to drink water. The wather from there is helpful for some illneses.
      I go there to meet girls from far away. They are more willing to know new people when they are far from home.
      At night there is not to much to do except for spending the night walking arownd... but that is not always a fun thing to do.
      People go there only in summer so the weather is hot. There is no reason to go there in winter because the wather freezes sometimes.
      I like Olanesti a lot and I can't wait to finish my exams to go there again this year.
    • EmiGesell
      EmiGesell
      Oro
      Registro: 04-08-2010 Artículos: 2.215
      jajajaaaa! esto es un abuso, dale trabajo a una chica latina y pagate una profesora particular! caradura! :fuuu:

y una pregunta... que tiene que ver esto con el poker? ?(

esto es un foro de poker?

• Desfase
      Desfase
      Platino
      Registro: 03-27-2010 Artículos: 9.655
      original de cataah
      please somebody help me
      Nice try! :coolface: :coolface:
    • cataah
      cataah
      Bronce
      i talked to a friend, and she is willing to help me with this. She translated the composciones for me.

---
      thanks angeltotti20 for help.

---
      @EmiGesell
      it's for my exam. Why should i lie about it?
      What's the difference for you that i need this for homework or for my exam?

and it has nothing to do with poker but we are all poker players, i guess we help eachother even if it has nothing to do with poker.

---
      [/b]@Desfase[/b]
      i had this picture for second try, and that cat from shrek for the 3rd try :coolface:
    • LarryUnderwooD
      LarryUnderwooD
      Bronce
      Registro: 07-15-2008 Artículos: 3.343
      Porque siempre le hacen la tarea a estos tipos :facepalm: