Actualizacion Ftp!

• iruxelc
      iruxelc
      Oro
      Registro: 10-31-2008 Artículos: 5.597
      que me han hecho???? RUSH ON DEMAND

No solo es en RUSH, es en muchos sits, es algo asi como SEGUN DEMANDA

parece ser que han puesto una cosa nueva, ya no hay sits de 135 players, ahora los hay de 45 players pero no es un sit normal, sino que hay registro tardio y se pueden registrar todos los que quieran.

Parece buena la idea, pero hay algo que no veo y me esta molestando.
      Los RUSH DE 26$
  • 9 respuestas
    • iruxelc
      iruxelc
      Oro
      Registro: 10-31-2008 Artículos: 5.597
      Bueno ya me voy enterando mejor.

Son sits en vez de ser de 135 como eran antes son de 45 players.
      Una vez registrados los 45 players el torneo empieza, y hay registro tardio hasta el nivel 5 o lo que es lo mismo 15min.

Entonces claro esta muy bien segun a que hora se jueguen, habrá momentos que se registren mas de 200 y otras veces que no se llegue ni a los 135 como eran antes.

Lo bueno que ya han puesto tambien los de 26 pero ahora los van a dejar como un sit, ya no van a ser torneos, asi que esta muy bien.

Como siempre FTP innovando, de esta manera consiguen que se jueguen muchos mas sits por hora que cuando se jugaban los de 135, con lo cual mas ganan ellos, y mas rapido jugamos los demas,

Esperemos que nos valla bien a los que juguemos estos sits.

Saludos!
    • jonay77
      jonay77
      Bronce
      Registro: 12-15-2008 Artículos: 988
      Aqui esta lo que ha puesto doug sobre lo de hoy

A. On Demand Tournaments: Half Sit & Go, half scheduled tournament, this new tournament type kicks off when the required number of players enter (just like a SNG), but then shows up with late registration in the main Tournament lobby.

The $2 180 man SNG, 54 man Super Turbo SNGs, and the Rush 135 man SNGs have been converted to On Demand, and depending on their popularity we'll make adjustments from there. Let us know how you like them.

At the same time, we've changed how the other multi-table SNGs work a bit. Instead of only one registering at a time, a new empty one will always be registering (like how single table SNGs work). This should make it easy to join however many you want to play right away and just wait for them to fill up. Only the SNG with the most players will show up at the top of the Tournament lobby, the rest can be found in the SNG lobby.

B. Time Zones for Game Clock: Sorry for the long wait on this one (just assume I said this about most of today's update), but it's finally here. Set the clock to whatever time zone you want. Right now this only works in the game, and web pages will still show ET as the default time. Also note that the Iron Man day (and any other time based promo) still starts according to ET.

C. Auto Add-On: There's also "Auto Add-On by Default" in the Options, so you don't have to check it at the start of every tournament. Also, you can now rebuy (assuming you're eligible for a rebuy) any time during the add-on period. Which means you can late reg at any point up to the end of the add-on and still complete your rebuy+add-on.

D. Disable Tournament Announcements: Cash game players never have to see another tournament announcement in the chat box.

E. Changes to Late Reg "Punishment": Now, when you late reg and get moved tables before paying your big blind, you'll get dealt in right away at your new table assuming you aren't between the blinds (previously you could get moved tables a number of times before getting your BB and not get dealt a hand for like 10 minutes). Also, the "must wait for BB" rule has been eliminated entirely for Super Turbo tournaments.

F. Always Show Stack Size: The Check, Bet, Raise, Fold, and Call action messages have all been shrunk in size to allow the pod to still display the player's stack information. No more having to hover your mouse over his pod when your opponent bets.

G. Automatic "I'm Back" on Reconnect: Only for tournaments, when you reconnect to the game after being disconnected, any tournament that you were sat out in will now automatically register you as back (so you don't have to find 12 different SNGs and click "I'm Back" at each one).

H. Two Click Exit: Quit the game while still seated, and instead of having to click a dialog for each table you're sitting at, just click once in the new dialog telling you what tables/tournaments you're still "involved" in. This is also a way to unregister from all SNGs at once (you will be prompted on exit to make sure that's what you want to do).

I. 8-Game / 9-Game: 9-Game is just like 10-Game but without Badugi. 8-Game is just like 7-Game but with Triple Draw. These two games should start showing up later today.

J. Quick Fold to Any Bet: A very small change to Rush, but the "Fold to Any Bet" action is now "Quick Fold to Any Bet" when appropriate.

K. SNG Finder Change: The checkbox that offers to "Register for another Sit & Go of this type" has had its behavior changed a bit due to feedback. Instead of always remembering your last setting for that checkbox, it will now always reset to unchecked for each new type of SNG. Just because you want to load 12 $22 SNGs quickly doesn't mean you want that box checked when you also register for that $24+$2 satellite SNG.

Black Card / Iron Man Update:

As most of you are already aware, we made two changes to the Iron Man program last Wednesday. I wasn't sure the 500 point day was going to make it in time when I last mentioned the changes, which is why I said we were only hoping to get one in for December.

As for the Black Card change, that's still planned for January. It won't be the Jan 1, but we're aiming more towards the middle of the month, assuming nothing goes wrong.
    • hecpoker56
      hecpoker56
      Bronce
      Registro: 04-04-2009 Artículos: 4.602
      original de jonay77
      Aqui esta lo que ha puesto doug sobre lo de hoy

A. On Demand Tournaments: Half Sit & Go, half scheduled tournament, this new tournament type kicks off when the required number of players enter (just like a SNG), but then shows up with late registration in the main Tournament lobby.

The $2 180 man SNG, 54 man Super Turbo SNGs, and the Rush 135 man SNGs have been converted to On Demand, and depending on their popularity we'll make adjustments from there. Let us know how you like them.

At the same time, we've changed how the other multi-table SNGs work a bit. Instead of only one registering at a time, a new empty one will always be registering (like how single table SNGs work). This should make it easy to join however many you want to play right away and just wait for them to fill up. Only the SNG with the most players will show up at the top of the Tournament lobby, the rest can be found in the SNG lobby.

B. Time Zones for Game Clock: Sorry for the long wait on this one (just assume I said this about most of today's update), but it's finally here. Set the clock to whatever time zone you want. Right now this only works in the game, and web pages will still show ET as the default time. Also note that the Iron Man day (and any other time based promo) still starts according to ET.

C. Auto Add-On: There's also "Auto Add-On by Default" in the Options, so you don't have to check it at the start of every tournament. Also, you can now rebuy (assuming you're eligible for a rebuy) any time during the add-on period. Which means you can late reg at any point up to the end of the add-on and still complete your rebuy+add-on.

D. Disable Tournament Announcements: Cash game players never have to see another tournament announcement in the chat box.

E. Changes to Late Reg "Punishment": Now, when you late reg and get moved tables before paying your big blind, you'll get dealt in right away at your new table assuming you aren't between the blinds (previously you could get moved tables a number of times before getting your BB and not get dealt a hand for like 10 minutes). Also, the "must wait for BB" rule has been eliminated entirely for Super Turbo tournaments.

F. Always Show Stack Size: The Check, Bet, Raise, Fold, and Call action messages have all been shrunk in size to allow the pod to still display the player's stack information. No more having to hover your mouse over his pod when your opponent bets.

G. Automatic "I'm Back" on Reconnect: Only for tournaments, when you reconnect to the game after being disconnected, any tournament that you were sat out in will now automatically register you as back (so you don't have to find 12 different SNGs and click "I'm Back" at each one).

H. Two Click Exit: Quit the game while still seated, and instead of having to click a dialog for each table you're sitting at, just click once in the new dialog telling you what tables/tournaments you're still "involved" in. This is also a way to unregister from all SNGs at once (you will be prompted on exit to make sure that's what you want to do).

I. 8-Game / 9-Game: 9-Game is just like 10-Game but without Badugi. 8-Game is just like 7-Game but with Triple Draw. These two games should start showing up later today.

J. Quick Fold to Any Bet: A very small change to Rush, but the "Fold to Any Bet" action is now "Quick Fold to Any Bet" when appropriate.

K. SNG Finder Change: The checkbox that offers to "Register for another Sit & Go of this type" has had its behavior changed a bit due to feedback. Instead of always remembering your last setting for that checkbox, it will now always reset to unchecked for each new type of SNG. Just because you want to load 12 $22 SNGs quickly doesn't mean you want that box checked when you also register for that $24+$2 satellite SNG.

Black Card / Iron Man Update:

As most of you are already aware, we made two changes to the Iron Man program last Wednesday. I wasn't sure the 500 point day was going to make it in time when I last mentioned the changes, which is why I said we were only hoping to get one in for December.

As for the Black Card change, that's still planned for January. It won't be the Jan 1, but we're aiming more towards the middle of the month, assuming nothing goes wrong.
      Se agradece eso, al fin puedo poner mi hora...

Y lo otro tambien, antes si se trababa el mensaje de la ultima accion dle jugador (que pasaba a menudo) seguias viendo el nick del jugador pero no veias su stack, ahora si se traba seguis viendo su stack y dejas de ver su nombre
    • jonay77
      jonay77
      Bronce
      Registro: 12-15-2008 Artículos: 988
      Lo de que se vea el stack es un gran acierto
    • hecpoker56
      hecpoker56
      Bronce
      Registro: 04-04-2009 Artículos: 4.602
      Por cierto, es "on demand" o "on retard"?

Acabo de jugar uno de esos, y dios mio, uno se fue all in UTG con J9o y 30 ciegas grandes de stack.
    • pabloramon
      pabloramon
      Bronce
      Registro: 07-10-2010 Artículos: 493
      Alguien entiende la opción de Quick fold en todas en rush poker?

xDD la veo inutil, por que en caso de que alguien ponga la opción aparte de que no va a jugar le va a llegar mas rápido las ciegas y se irá antes del torneo :facepalm:
    • menfixxx
      menfixxx
      Bronce
      Registro: 09-08-2009 Artículos: 131
      original de pabloramon

xDD la veo inutil, por que en caso de que alguien ponga la opción aparte de que no va a jugar le va a llegar mas rápido las ciegas y se irá antes del torneo :facepalm:
      Yo lo uso bastante, sobre todo en cash game, y en torneo es una buena manera en los primeros niveles de buscar spot favorables he intentar doblar en los momentos mas roca del torneo, asi como vencer un poco la varianza del factor turbo en las ciegas.
      Bronce
      Registro: 03-06-2008 Artículos: 1.797
      Alguin lo traduce por favor
    • pabloramon
      pabloramon
      Bronce
      Registro: 07-10-2010 Artículos: 493
      original de menfixxx
      original de pabloramon

Yo lo uso bastante, sobre todo en cash game, y en torneo es una buena manera en los primeros niveles de buscar spot favorables he intentar doblar en los momentos mas roca del torneo, asi como vencer un poco la varianza del factor turbo en las ciegas.

Mea culpa, pensaba que consistía en otra cosa esa opción, es igual que la otra.. xD