Didn't you have your Pokerstars account affiliated to Pokerstrategy?

• sarvam
      sarvam
      Bronce
      Registro: 12-28-2009 Artículos: 5.109
      Greetings to all:

First of all, i'm sorry be writening in english on this forum, but it's the only way to show you what i'm trying to do. I hope that someone translate this topic for the language of this community, for a good understanding of it. I hope that this topic is placed in General Poker Discussion. If not, please put im there.

I don't have my account affiliated to Pokerstars.com
      As i, many of you are also in the same situation. So, with this topic I will try to gather the maximum members as possible to show to Pokerstars our interest in afilliating our accounts.
      The way I think we could show them our point of view with enoght impact is if we (all the members that doesn't have a Pokerstars account affiliated either Pokerstrategy.com or any other site) send a message on 15/11/2010 to Pokerstars support, mentioning that as a protest, in relation to this situation, we will not play in the next two weeks.

Important note: even this initiative succeds, the members with Pokerstars account affiliated to a site that isn't Pokerstrategy.com will not be able, in any way, to afiliate his account onto Pokerstrategy.com.

It's imperative that, once the message as been sent, we be diligent and follow what we agreed and don't play on does next two weeks, this is very important in order our initiative cause the maximum effect.
      In no way you should use arsh language in the message that might offend Pokerstars. Offencive language should be avoid.

I notice that many members also dont have their account affiliated with Full Tilt. Something that can also be done, but in the moment it´s wise to wait by the effects of this initiative and than decide if is wortly trying with Full Tilt.

Follows the message that i will send to Pokerstars and which you can use as model to your message:

Category: Account

Sub-category: Other

Subject: Afiliate my account to Pokerstrategy.com

Greetings.

I'm a member of Pokerstrategy.com. Unfortunately my account isn't affiliated to Pokerstrategy.com.

It's my total interest that my account will be affiliated to Pokerstrategy.com, once the FPP's obtained on Pokerstars will be converted in Strategypoints, which ones allow me go up in my status, have more access to strategy articles and videos, consequently, improve my game and be able to invest more and better my money in Pokerstars.
      Once Pokerstars doesn't afiliate to Pokerstrategy.com already existing accounts, i send this message as a way to show you my dissatisfaction mentioning that i wont play on Pokerstars for the next two weeks.
      I think the gain will be for both sides if we are allowed to affiliate the account.

I hope that in the near future we find a solution for this issue.

Sincerely____________

P.S: You can allways join more arguments in your message, but the essential point is you convey the message that you like to see your account affiliated to Pokerstrategy.com and that you are not satisfied with the corrent situation.
      The members that do not play very much or even if they dont play in Pokerstars because didn't had the account affiliated to Pokerstrategy.com, also can send a message on 15/11/2010 mentioning this reason's.

I repeat: you should avoid any use agressive language that might offend Pokerstars. That's not the goal of this message.

The message should be send on 15/11/2010, through main Pokerstars lobby, going to "Help">"Contact Support".

I don't guarantee that this initiative will work. But from all I´ve notice, nothing like this as been tryed. Therefore i think that this will be a litle effort to get a big reward.
      In principle any kind of retaliation to the members that join to this initiative wont be used by any sides (Pokerstrategy.com and Pokerstars), because we are free to show our dissatisfaction since we don't offended nobody.

The more members get to know this initiative, more likely we have some positive effect. So spread the message (have special atention to not violate the forum policy on what concern spam).

Any questions or feedback to this topic can be put here (in english pelease, for a better understanding)

Thanks.
  • 43 respuestas
    • mirtha62
      mirtha62
      Bronce
      Registro: 06-19-2008 Artículos: 260
      original de sarvam
      Greetings to all:

First of all, i'm sorry be writening in english on this forum, but it's the only way to show you what i'm trying to do. I hope that someone translate this topic for the language of this community, for a good understanding of it. I hope that this topic is placed in General Poker Discussion. If not, please put im there.

I don't have my account affiliated to Pokerstars.com
      As i, many of you are also in the same situation. So, with this topic I will try to gather the maximum members as possible to show to Pokerstars our interest in afilliating our accounts.
      The way I think we could show them our point of view with enoght impact is if we (all the members that doesn't have a Pokerstars account affiliated either Pokerstrategy.com or any other site) send a message on 15/11/2010 to Pokerstars support, mentioning that as a protest, in relation to this situation, we will not play in the next two weeks.

Important note: even this initiative succeds, the members with Pokerstars account affiliated to a site that isn't Pokerstrategy.com will not be able, in any way, to afiliate his account onto Pokerstrategy.com.

It's imperative that, once the message as been sent, we be diligent and follow what we agreed and don't play on does next two weeks, this is very important in order our initiative cause the maximum effect.
      In no way you should use arsh language in the message that might offend Pokerstars. Offencive language should be avoid.

I notice that many members also dont have their account affiliated with Full Tilt. Something that can also be done, but in the moment it´s wise to wait by the effects of this initiative and than decide if is wortly trying with Full Tilt.

Follows the message that i will send to Pokerstars and which you can use as model to your message:

Category: Account

Sub-category: Other

Subject: Afiliate my account to Pokerstrategy.com

Greetings.

I'm a member of Pokerstrategy.com. Unfortunately my account isn't affiliated to Pokerstrategy.com.

It's my total interest that my account will be affiliated to Pokerstrategy.com, once the FPP's obtained on Pokerstars will be converted in Strategypoints, which ones allow me go up in my status, have more access to strategy articles and videos, consequently, improve my game and be able to invest more and better my money in Pokerstars.
      Once Pokerstars doesn't afiliate to Pokerstrategy.com already existing accounts, i send this message as a way to show you my dissatisfaction mentioning that i wont play on Pokerstars for the next two weeks.
      I think the gain will be for both sides if we are allowed to affiliate the account.

I hope that in the near future we find a solution for this issue.

Sincerely____________

P.S: You can allways join more arguments in your message, but the essential point is you convey the message that you like to see your account affiliated to Pokerstrategy.com and that you are not satisfied with the corrent situation.
      The members that do not play very much or even if they dont play in Pokerstars because didn't had the account affiliated to Pokerstrategy.com, also can send a message on 15/11/2010 mentioning this reason's.

I repeat: you should avoid any use agressive language that might offend Pokerstars. That's not the goal of this message.

The message should be send on 15/11/2010, through main Pokerstars lobby, going to "Help">"Contact Support".

I don't guarantee that this initiative will work. But from all I´ve notice, nothing like this as been tryed. Therefore i think that this will be a litle effort to get a big reward.
      In principle any kind of retaliation to the members that join to this initiative wont be used by any sides (Pokerstrategy.com and Pokerstars), because we are free to show our dissatisfaction since we don't offended nobody.

The more members get to know this initiative, more likely we have some positive effect. So spread the message (have special atention to not violate the forum policy on what concern spam).

Any questions or feedback to this topic can be put here (in english pelease, for a better understanding)

Thanks.
      Mmmm. It´s a good idea. There is a post like that. But we put all the nicks in a just unique e-mail.

Let´s try!
    • BIKER87
      BIKER87
      Bronce
      Registro: 07-28-2009 Artículos: 1.593
      Hi, it seems to be a good idea.

Actually I`m not playing at Pokerstars but made some corrections..

It's my total interest to get my account affiliated to Pokerstrategy.com, cause the FPP's earned at Pokerstars are automatically converted in Strategypoints, which ones allow me go up my status, to get access to betters strategy articles and videos, consequently, improve my game and be able to invest more and better my money at Pokerstars.
      Once Pokerstars doesn't afiliate to Pokerstrategy.com already existing accounts, i send this message as a way to show you my dissatisfaction mentioning that i wont play at Pokerstars for the next two weeks.

I hope we can get a solution for this issue in the near future.
    • Cyanks
      Cyanks
      Bronce
      Registro: 08-03-2010 Artículos: 4.306
      Si, si la tengo afiliada :D .
    • elvichente
      elvichente
      Black
      Registro: 11-27-2008 Artículos: 9.192
      pues suena bien...
    • Cyanks
      Cyanks
      Bronce
      well, gl guys :) , hope it works.
    • Infiesta
      Infiesta
      Entrenador
      Entrenador
      Registro: 03-10-2010 Artículos: 3.537
      I have the same problem, I hope this will be solved soon, Im gonna send the message now ;)
    • Cyanks
      Cyanks
      Bronce
      original de Infiesta
      I have the same problem, I hope this will be solved soon, Im gonna send the message now ;)
      obviously the idea is send the msj massively the spicified date, not right now.. imo.
    • p4noramix
      p4noramix
      Bronce
      Registro: 05-17-2008 Artículos: 924
      come on!!
    • Omrell
      Omrell
      Bronce
      Registro: 10-26-2009 Artículos: 3.422
      - Traducción del primer post -

original de sarvam
      Saludos a todos:

Primero que nada, lo siento por escribir en inglés en este foro, pero es la única manera de mostrarles lo que estoy intentando hacer. Espero que alguien traduzca este post al lenguaje de la comunidad, para que se pueda entender bien.

Yo no tengo mi cuenta afiliada a pokerstars.com
      Como yo, muchos de ustedes están en la misma situación. Así que, con este mensaje, voy a intentar reunir al máximo número de usuarios posibles, para mostrarle a Pokerstars nuestro interes en afiliar nuestras cuentas.
      La manera en que creo que podríamos enseñarles nuestro punto de vista con mayor impacto, es si nosotros (todos los miembros que no tenemos una cuenta de Pokerstars afiliada a Pokerstrategy ni a ningún otro sitio) mandasemos un mensaje el 15/11/2010 al soporte de Pokerstars, diciendoles que como prostesta, no vamos a jugar en las próximas dos semanas.

Nota importante: incluso si nuestra iniciativa tiene éxito, los miembros con una cuenta de Pokerstars afiliada a otro sitio que no sea Pokerstrategy.com,
      no podrán de ninguna manera, afiliar su cuenta a Pokerstrategy.com

Es importante, que una vez que el mensaje sea enviado, sigamos lo que hemos dicho de no jugar durante las próximas dos semanas, esto es muy importante a la hora de que nuestra iniciativa tenga el mayor efecto posible.
      De ninguna manera deberías usar un lenguaje que pueda ofender a Pokerstars. El lenguaje ofensivo debería de evitarse.

Sé que muchso miembros, tampoco tienen su cuenta afiliada con Full Tilt, Algo que tambien se podría conseguir, pero en este momento, debemos esperar a comprobar los efectos de esta iniciativa y luego decidir sobre intentarlo con Full Tilt.

A continuación el mensaje que voy a enviar a Pokerstars y el cual puedes usar como modelo de tu mensaje:

Categoria: Cuenta

Sub-category: Otros

Asunto: Afiliar mi cuenta a Pokerstrategy.com

Saludos.

Soy un miembro de Pokerstrategy.com. Desafortunadamente mi cuenta no está afliada a Pokerstrategy.com

Es importante para mi, que mi cuenta este afliada a Pokerstrategy.com, porque cuando consigo FPP's de Pokerstars, estos son convertidos en Strategypoints, los cuales me permiten subir de status, tener más acceso a artículos de estrategia y videos, por consiguiente, mejorar mi juego y ser capaz de invertir mas y mejor mi dinero en Pokerstars.
      Como Pokerstars no afiliar a Pokerstrategy.com cuentas ya creadas, mando este mensaje para mostrarles mi descontento diciendo que no voy a jugar por las próximas dos semanas.
      Pienso que los beneficios van a ser para los dos si se nos permitiera afiliar la cuenta.

Espero que en un futuro cercano, encontermos una solución a este asunto.

Sinceramente____________

original de sarvam
      P.D.: Siempre puedes añadir más argumentos en tu mensaje, pero lo esencial es transmitir que quieres ver tu cuenta afliada a Pokerstrategy.com y que no estás satisfecho con la situación actual.
      Los miembros que no juegan mucho, o que ni siquiera juegan en Pokerstars porque no tienen la cuenta afiliada a Pokerstrategy.com, tambien pueden mandar un mensaje el 15/11/2010 mencionando estas razones.

Repito: Deberías evitar el uso de lenguaje agresivo que pueda ofender a Pokerstars. Esa no es nuestra meta en este mensaje.

El mensaje debe ser enviado el 15/11/2010, mendiante el Lobby principal de Pokerstars a travez de "Ayuda">"Contanto con el Soporte".

No garantizo que esta iniciativa vaya a funcionar. Pero según sé, ninguna iniciativa como esta ha sido intentada. Por lo tanto pienso, que va a ser un pequeño esfuerzo para conseguir una gran recompensa.

En principio ningún tipo de represalias va a ser tomada contra los usuarios que se unan a esta iniciativa, por ningún lado (Pokerstrategy.com y Pokerstars), porque somos libres de mostrar lo instisfechos que estamos mientrás no ofendamos a nadie.

Cuantos más miembros conozcan esta iniciativa, hay más posibilidades de que tenga un efecto positivo. Así que, difunde el mensaje (ten especial atencion en no violar la política del foro en lo que a spam concierne).

Cualquier pregunta o feedback sobre este mensaje, puede ser escrito aquí (en inglés por favor, para que se entienda mejor)

Gracias.

P.D. Lo siento si la calidad de la traducción, no es muy buena jejeje, se aceptan sugerencias a la traducción.
      P.D. (2) Seguramente sea mejor enviar la carta todos en inglés, suena mejor, la traduje para que todo el mundo entendise lo que dice.
    • spinall
      spinall
      Bronce
      Registro: 05-28-2009 Artículos: 34
      Gracias por la traduccion!

Esperemos que tenga efecto.
    • blag19
      blag19
      Bronce
      Registro: 07-15-2008 Artículos: 465
      El período de tiempo es mucho. Los franceses cuando hivieron su protesta por el ato rake que les cobraron se sentaron por 3-4 horas me parece y se pusieron sit out en el mayor número de mesas posibles (24 para cash) Si el sistema los sacaba de las mesas volvían a abrir otra y repetían el proceso de sentarse y ponerse en sit out. Creo que es mas efectivo y el períod do de tiempo menor
    • kazediel
      kazediel
      Bronce
      Registro: 11-29-2009 Artículos: 5.259
      original de blag19
      El período de tiempo es mucho. Los franceses cuando hivieron su protesta por el ato rake que les cobraron se sentaron por 3-4 horas me parece y se pusieron sit out en el mayor número de mesas posibles (24 para cash) Si el sistema los sacaba de las mesas volvían a abrir otra y repetían el proceso de sentarse y ponerse en sit out. Creo que es mas efectivo y el períod do de tiempo menor
      No lo veo aplicable. Porque los franceses hicieron una protesta en una sala donde solo juegan franceses, aquí estarías entorpeciendo el juego a gente de otros sitios que nada de culpa tiene.

Me parece genial la iniciativa
    • eltecla21
      eltecla21
      Bronce
      Registro: 04-04-2009 Artículos: 494
      Es muy buena, ojalá funcione...
    • davislove
      davislove
      Bronce
      Registro: 08-15-2010 Artículos: 6.881
      si estoy en casa lo hare aver si resulta :f_frown:
    • jumping79
      jumping79
      Bronce
      Registro: 02-19-2009 Artículos: 14
      De todas las ideas,es la q más me ha gustado,intentaré hacer los vpp q me quedan para el supernova antes del día 15,a ver si así conseguimos algo...

Es una pena ,el tiempo q llevo sin poder cultivarme con los artículos y videos avanzados.
    • Infiesta
      Infiesta
      Entrenador
      Entrenador
      original de Cyanks
      original de Infiesta
      obviously the idea is send the msj massively the spicified date, not right now.. imo.
      Omg, es cierto, esque no lo leí del todo ajaja :facepalm:
    • showtime89
      showtime89
      Bronce
      Registro: 11-25-2008 Artículos: 2.925
      Me gusta la idea...

No me cierra la "Nota importante"...Como vamos a tener la cuenta afiliada a otro sitio?A que se refiere?A otra escuela de poker?
    • Infiesta
      Infiesta
      Entrenador
      Entrenador
      original de showtime89
      Me gusta la idea...

No me cierra la "Nota importante"...Como vamos a tener la cuenta afiliada a otro sitio?A que se refiere?A otra escuela de poker?
      Exacto.
    • showtime89
      showtime89
      Bronce
      Registro: 11-25-2008 Artículos: 2.925
      Ah ok...Gracias, no es mi caso...xD