Necesito me traduzcan este correo

• superninjapoker
      superninjapoker
      Bronce
      Registro: 10-02-2008 Artículos: 1.382
      Buenas, he recibido este correo:

We have received your cash out request of 50.00 USD. However, we notice that it is part of the funds you have received as Inter Account transfer(s).

We wish to draw your attention to the fact that the “Inter Account Transfer” facility is a privileged feature provided to our esteemed players to allow them to play with the transferred funds while awaiting their deposits to reflect in their account. Transfer of funds for any reason apart from this, such as debt settlement or transfer of funds from one location to another, as in a bank, is strictly not encouraged.

Please note that every player is expected to earn ‘Party Points’ equivalent to or more than 15% of the amount received via Inter Account Transfers (in USD) before they can cashout the same.

Please refer to our Inter Account Transfer Terms and Conditions for more information:

https://secure.partyaccount.com/inter_account_transfer/interaccounttransfers_termsandconditions.htm

Your cash out has been currently placed on a temporary hold. Any further action on the same can be taken only after receiving a clarification from you. We also request you to henceforth use the **Inter-Account Transfer** facility for the said purpose only.

We thank you for your patience and cooperation in this regard.

Regards,

Syed Ahtesham
      Game Fairness and Security Team
      alerts@partyaccount.com

¿Me pueden hacer el favor de traducirlo y qué le tengo que contestar?

Gracias.
  • 5 respuestas
    • jostio
      jostio
      Bronce
      Registro: 04-25-2009 Artículos: 1.775
      En resumen, que como te lo han transferido desde otra cuenta tienes que hacer un 15% de PartyPoints aprox. 5 antes de poder sacarlos.

Tu petición queda en espera hasta entonces

Salu2
    • superninjapoker
      superninjapoker
      Bronce
      Entiendo. Pero la cuenta la tengo a cero ahora. ¿Como hago para que me pongan los 50 dolares en la cuenta para poder hacer ese rake?

¿Qué mensaje en inglés le tendria que poner?

Gracias.
    • superninjapoker
      superninjapoker
      Bronce
      Les he mandado finalmente esto:

I understand, can you refund my money to my account as soon as possible to make the points? I have only these 50 dollars to make the PartyPoints. After the withdrawal request again.

¿Estará bien?
    • guidosuller
      guidosuller
      Black
      Registro: 09-26-2008 Artículos: 11.779
      Claro, vos pedi:

Please cancel my cashout request and return the funds to my account so i can play, earn those 7,5 needed Partypoints and get the hell out of your damn poker site xD

jaja, hasta "account" es en serio..
    • superninjapoker
      superninjapoker
      Bronce
      original de guidosuller
      Claro, vos pedi:

Please cancel my cashout request and return the funds to my account so i can play, earn those 7,5 needed Partypoints and get the hell out of your damn poker site xD

jaja, hasta "account" es en serio..
      jejeje, tienes razón, odio party poker